SkillCheck: Conducting Driver Assessments
This workshop shows you how to use our SkillCheck tool to assess employee driving skills and behaviours. It helps you conduct an assessment that helps identify driving skill gaps so you can take steps to improve them.
- A process, guidelines, and resources to help assess driving skills and behaviours
- How to use the free SkillCheck tool to record and document driving assessments
- Behaviours and characteristics to look for when conducting assessments
- How to apply what you’ve learned in your workplace
Once you’ve completed the session, you can print a Record of Participation. It acknowledges your commitment to improving the safety of everyone who drives for work.
There’s no cost to register for SkillCheck: Conducting Driver Assessments. Seats are limited so you need to register in advance to attend. We highly recommend selecting the “Add to calendar” function when registering for this session.
- Google Chrome v31 or newer (recommended) or Microsoft Edge Chromium
- Microphone and speakers (headset recommended)