RiskCheck: Conducting road safety risk assessments
This workshop shows you how to use our RiskCheck tool to identify and assess road safety risks, then create an action plan to reduce the risks. You’ll learn:
- Resources that help to identify and categorize driving-related hazards
- How to evaluate risks and set priorities to control those risks
- How to apply what you’ve learned in your workplace
The workshop includes a demonstration of RiskCheck.
Once you’ve completed the session, you can print a Record of Participation. It acknowledges your commitment to improving the safety of everyone who drives for work.
There’s no cost to register for RiskCheck: Conducting Road Safety Risk Assessments. Seats are limited so you need to register in advance to attend. We highly recommend selecting the “Add to calendar” function when registering for this session.
- Google Chrome v31 or newer (recommended) or Microsoft Edge Chromium
- Microphone and speakers (headset recommended)