Presented in partnership with the BC Forest Safety Council, this informative pre-recorded webinar addresses driving during upset conditions and the associated risks. A special thank you to Dustin Meierhofer and the BC Forest Safety Council for their collaboration in presenting this webinar.
When things aren’t normal, even the everyday tasks we perform -- like driving -- can be affected. We may not even realize that how we’re feeling is affecting how we’re driving.
In this practical webinar, employees and employers will:
- Learn to identify the factors that contribute to risky driving behaviours and increased crash risks and
- Be introduced to simple ways to assess and reduce risky driving behaviours
You may not be able to change your situation, but you can help reduce your risk of being in a crash.
View webinar recording (approx 1 hour)
Download the slides from our Webinar (PDF 5 MB)
Here are links to various resources which were mentioned in the webinar session:
- BC Forest Safety Council: Resource Road Light Truck Driver
- BC Forest Safety Council: Road Safety
- Road Safety At Work: COVID-19 resources, bulletins and online training important to your industry
- Road Safety At Work: RiskCheck
- Road Safety At Work: TripCheck
- WorkSafeBC: Reducing the risks when driving clients