If your employees drive for work, you need to know they have the driving skills to safely do the driving you’ve assigned them. Sign up for this 2.5-hour virtual workshop to learn how to conduct a driving assessment. This workshop is for owners, supervisors, managers, and anyone else who is responsible for the safety of their employees when they drive for work. Receive a Record of Participation upon completion.
This virtual workshop takes participants through common driving faults, practical checklists, and how to interpret and communicate driving assessment results. During this workshop, participants will:
- be introduced to a process, guidelines, and resources to help assess driving skills and behaviours
- learn about SkillCheck, a no-cost tool to record and document driving assessments
- learn about the behaviours and characteristics you should be looking for when conducting driving assessments
- apply what you’ve learned during the webinar in an interactive group activity
There is no charge for this workshop but you must register online in advance to attend.
- Google Chrome v31 or newer (recommended) or Microsoft Edge Chromium
- Microphone and speakers (headset recommended)