Improving Driver Behaviours
Training is essential to help ensure the safety of your employees when they drive on the job. This workshop explains methods you can use to help them build the driving knowledge, skills, attitudes, and behaviours they need.
You will learn about:
- The competencies and attributes of good drivers
- Driver training methods you can use in your organization
- Tools and resources you can use to improve employee driving behaviours
Once you have successfully completed the session, you will receive a workshop certificate. It acknowledges your commitment to improving the safety of everyone who drives for work.
There’s no cost for this workshop but seats are limited so you need to register in advance. When you sign up, you’ll get an on-screen confirmation. It includes instructions for adding the event to your calendar.
- Zoom desktop client for Windows or macOS, or Zoom mobile app for Android or iOS
- Microphone and speakers (headset recommended)