Driving Toward A Stronger Road Safety Culture
Having a strong road safety culture is vital to the success of your organization’s road safety program. It’s more than just the sum of your procedures, training, supervision and communications – it’s the foundation that determines how all those measures translate into preventing motor vehicle crashes.
In this webinar, you’ll learn about:
- the principles and concepts of an effective road safety culture
- the relationships between safety culture and safety performance
- how a local company maintains their successful road safety culture
- what every person in your organization can do to help build a stronger safety culture with improved outcomes
Attend the live event and you could win a $100 VISA gift card!
- Applicable to Canadian residents only. Winner must be present to win.
- Eligible registrations from December 9, 2022 to February 21, 2023 (Midnight) will automatically be entered into the draw.
Everyone who attends the live webinar will receive a printable Record of Completion, acknowledging your commitment to improving the safety of employees who drive for work.
Can’t attend? Register anyway and we’ll send you a link to the recording following the live event.
This webinar is presented in cooperation with Waste Management, North America’s largest comprehensive waste management environmental solutions provider.