Asleep at the Wheel – Not! Reducing the Risks of Driver Fatigue
Fatigue affects all businesses – especially those who have workers who drive, full time or part time. Fatigue is considered a form of impairment because it affects driver functionality and decision-making in ways similar to alcohol and drugs. Poor reaction times, risk taking, missing important cues, or even falling asleep at the wheel – the consequences could be fatal.
In this webinar, international consultant and speaker on fatigue management and workplace stress, Susan Sawatzky, will share her expert views on:
- How fatigue impacts driver safety and health
- The science behind fatigue
- The ways organizations can manage fatigue
- Things drivers can do to better manage fatigue
You’ll also hear from Robert Clark, Director, Health and Safety at The Universal Group, who’ll share his experience and advice on managing fatigue in the workplace.
Attend the live event and you could win a $100 VISA gift card!
- Applicable to Canadian residents only.
- Winner must be present to win.
- Eligible registrations from September 29 to November 27, 2023 (Midnight) will automatically be entered into the draw.
Can’t attend? Register anyway and we’ll send you a link to the recording following the live event.