This one-hour online session will help organizations and individuals to manage distractions when driving.
We will review why distractions matter and how they impact driving, as well as the associated risks, consequences and legal obligations. Participants will learn how to create, communicate and implement clear policies on distracted driving for their organizations.
We will provide real solutions for managing distractions using Road Safety at Work tools and resources.
Manage distracted driving in your workplace (approx 1 hour)
Download the slides from our Webinar (PDF 5 MB)
Here are links to various resources which were mentioned in the webinar session:
1) Visit the Road Safety at Work website:
2) Visit the ICBC Distracted Driving web pages
3) Take advantage of Road Safety at Work advisory services:
- Angelina Robinson: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rick Walters: email@example.com
4) Take an online quiz:
- Road Safety at Work: Test Your Distraction Knowledge
- RCMP: Distracted Driving Self Assessment
- E-Driving: How Distracted Are You?
- Good Hands: Test Your Distracted Driving Knowledge
5) Play an online game:
6) Complete an online course:
7) Make the pledge to drive phone-free: