Eliminate employee driving distractions
This month’s road safety goal is to help employees eliminate distractions when they drive. Choose 1 or more of the following activities to help you reach that goal.
- Review our Distracted Driving Tool Kit.
- Hold a tailgate meeting using our Preventing Distracted Driving guide. Ask participants to identify 1 specific thing they will do to eliminate distractions while they drive.
- Have drivers watch WorkSafeBC’s 2-minute video on distracted driving. It’s available in multiple languages.
- Have you and your employees complete our distracted driving quizzes.
- Distracted Driving Tool Kit
- Preventing Distracted Driving Tailgate Meeting Guide
- Distracted Driving Quiz for Drivers
- Distracted Driving Quiz for Employers
- WorkSafeBC distracted driving video
- At your monthly safety meeting, watch our Distracted Driving: More Than Just Phones 1-hour webinar
- Discuss how you will apply what you learn.
- Develop a distracted driving policy or review your existing policy.
- Make effective communication a key part of implementing that policy.
Road Safety at Work is your best source for information and practical resources on occupational road safety. Please contact us if you have any questions.