Assess employee driving skills
February 1, 2023
This month’s road safety goal is to assess the driving knowledge, skills, and behaviours of employees who drive for work. Choose 1 or more of the following activities to help you reach that goal.
- Develop a procedure to assess and improve employee driving skills.
- Complete the Assessing and Improving Employee Driving Skills online course.
- Perform 3 informal ride-along spot-checks with employees.
- Review the SkillCheck driver assessment tool. It includes a guide and form as well as explanatory videos.
- Conduct ride-along assessments with all employees who drive for work.
Road Safety at Work is your best source for information and practical resources on occupational road safety. Please contact us if you have any questions.